No exercise or hormonal treatment can give a lasting effect in breast enlargement. Implants have made long-term surgical enlargement possible today. The implant is inserted into the breast through a small cut made during surgery. You can select the implant suitable for enlargement of your breasts from among different sizes and shapes, but you also have to consider the proportions of your body and the elasticity of your skin. Enlargement with implants that are too big may result in a body shape that is not harmonious.
We recommend breast enlargement to women whose breasts have lost their shape after childbirth and who wish to restore their previous size; to young women whose breasts are too small and also to patients whose breasts have become misshapen as a result of other surgery.
Breast implants will not prevent you breastfeeding in the future. There is no proven connection between breast implants and the threat of breast cancer.
About the Surgery
This surgery is performed under general anaesthetic. We will check the sensitivity of the patient before choosing a method of anaesthesia. The most suitable method will be determined by the physician-anaesthesiologist in our clinic during your pre-surgery interview. The following is required before general anaesthetic: ECG, venous blood and urine test results that must be submitted to the anaesthesiologist. If necessary, these tests will be organised by our clinic. Your bandages will be changed the morning after your surgery and you will then only have to wear a small plaster and a special support bra. Stitches will be removed in about 10 days. Complications with this surgery are rare and not dangerous. The body may reject the implants in extremely rare cases.
- 2 hours for the procedure.
- 1 night stay at our clinic.
- 4 - 5 days off work.
- 3 - 4 weeks of rehabilitation into normal life.
- 4 - 6 weeks for full rehabilitation including returning to sporting activities.
- 2 - 3 months for the best results appear.
- Avoid aspirin two weeks before surgery.
- Take 500 mg of vitamin C every day for 1 month before surgery.
- We recommend a course of lymph massage 1 month before surgery.
- Ensure you have a special bra ready for when you return home.
- Take cellulite tablets and drink lots of water as they help to drain liquid from the body.
- Lymph or dot massage after two weeks have passed since surgery (10 sessions, a couple of days apart).
Avoid the following after surgery
- Avoid aspirin three weeks after surgery.
- Hard physical work for 1 month after surgery.
- Active exercise such as aerobics, weight lifting, diving or bending over for a long time (doing laundry by hand).
© 2015-2019 avelaneclinic All rights reserved, Developed by MrCode.net, Powered by EPOS